We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Our name finder has thousands of baby names to help you choose a beautiful name for your baby. You will find in this article everything about the name Elisabeta.
Elisabeth Aurelia Eugenia de Wittelsbach, wife of Franz Josef of Austria and Empress of Austria-Hungary, known as Sissí, is one of the most famous historical figures with this name. Due to its great popularity, it has an infinite number of forms in each language: Elisabet, Beth, Betty, Liz, Lizzie, Betsy ...
It comes from eli and zabad or saba: "God has sworn, God is abundance, consecrated to God"
January 4, July 4 and November 5 and 17
- Elisabeth Schwarzkopf, soprano (1915-)
- Elisabeth Shue, actress (1963-)
- Elizabeth Taylor, actress (1932-)
- Elisabeth Hurley, English actress (1965-)
- Elsa Morante, Italian writer (1912-1985)
- Elsa Pataki, Spanish actress (1976-)
- Elsa Anka, Spanish actress (1965-)
Drawings of the name Elisabeta coloring page printable game
Elisabeta: pictures of the names coloring page printable game
Drawing of the name Elisabeta coloring page printable game
Drawing with the name Elisabeta coloring page printable game
Drawings of names. Elisabeta name to color and print